Fun Meal Prep with Children
by Celebrity Chefs, Gavin & Dia Gilyard, King Dia’s Dishes
Grilled Shrimp & Pineapple Skewers
- Get a mixing bowl. Mix together shrimp, garlic salt, honey garlic rub and parsley together.
- Set heat on burner to medium and place grill pan over the heat. Place shrimp on the grill pan and let cook for two minutes. Then turn shrimp over for one more minute and drizzle olive oil over shrimp.
- Place shrimp aside in separate mixing bowl.
- Rinse grill pan then place back over heat.
- Slice pineapple into chunks and place on grill pan for two minutes then remove from heat.
- Take skewers and place a shrimp, then a pineapple chunk, then repeat until skewer is filled.
Mom & Contributing Writer | @KingDiaDishes7