All books are reviewed by our publisher who is an early childhood specialist with a specialization in quality children’s literature.
Please allow up six-weeks for your title to be reviewed.
All Books Submitted For Review Should:
- Be written in English.
- No chapter books please. Only picture books for young children ages 8 and younger are being reviewed at this time.
- Not require highly technical or specialized knowledge.
- Be a bound, finished book or galley (please no manuscripts).
- Have an ISBN.
- Your review can be used with the publishers name: Janice Robinson-Celeste, Publisher of Successful Black Parenting magazine
- You have the option to keep your review private or to have it published on our website.
- Reviews are highlighted in our monthly newsletter to our readers and, at our discretion, on our social media sites with more than 25k followers combined.
What To Know
- We cannot guarantee a favorable review. We hope that our publisher loves your book but you will get an unbiased opinion from an early childhood expert. You will receive both a negative and positive critique when possible and you may use parts of the critique or the critique in its entirety.
- We reserve the right to decline any book for review.
- We will not rewrite any review.
- We do not return any books mailed to us for review.
- We charge a fee ($250) for our publisher’s time that it takes to review your work. It does not guarantee a favorable review but it does guarantee an honest review.
Once we received your form, we will contact you with the payment link and the mailing address to send your books for review.