1. All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent from editorial decisions. Successful Black Parenting (SBP) does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement, contributed post, or promoted by a sponsor. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors
2. We will not accept advertisements that do not comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulation, advertisements that have a political agenda, and advertisements with blatant or suggestive sexual over or undertones. SBP will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to the health of families (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products). Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to the content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
3. SBP reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand of SBP or is inappropriate to the content held on our media networks.
4. Advertisements must not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered.
5. Once an advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the journal site at any time if the Editor(s)-in-Chief or Publisher request its removal.
Advertising Complaints Policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to: info@SuccessfulBlackParenting.com
Policy correct as of 5/2019