If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe for cheesecake to make with the kids then you’re going to want to keep on reading. Eva’s Strawberry Cheesecake is easy, fun and tastes good.
9 oz graham pie crust
21 oz can strawberry topping
1 ¼ cup soy milk
1 ½ cup chopped strawberries
3 small boxes of cheesecake instant pudding
- Empty pudding into a large bowl.
- Add milk to bowl and stir until completely mixed.
- Add strawberries and thoroughly mix.
- Evenly pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Finish with strawberry topping.
- Let chill for 1 hour before serving.
Reprinted with permission from DEJAPub Publishing Company.